The Eastleigh Southern Parishes natural community of care aims to work together with our partnership and with citizens and communities in the area to improve health, wellbeing and independence.
Through Better Local Care in your area, we aim to:
- Help you live a healthy life for longer and improve access to care
- Improve your experiences of health and care services
- Improve your independence if you have a long term condition
- Make it easier for you to access local and home-based care, reducing your need to go to a hospital for treatment
- Develop a health and care system that is able to cope with current and future demand
Five GP practices are involved in Better Local Care in this area, supporting a population of around 49,500 people.
The practices involved are:
- Hedge End Surgery
- St Luke’s Surgery
- Bursledon Surgery
- West End Surgery
- Blackthorn surgery