Areas include: Eastleigh, Chandlers Ford and Romsey
The Eastleigh North, Test Valley South natural community of care aims to work together as practices and other partners to develop better services.
Through Better Local Care in your area, we aim to:
- Improve your independence if you have a long term condition
- Improve your experiences of health and care services
- Make it easier for you to access local and home-based care, reducing your need to go to a hospital for treatment
- Help you live a healthy life for longer and improve access to care
- Make primary care in your area a great place to work.
Ten GP practices are involved in Better Local Care in this area, supporting a population of around 103,000 people.
The practices involved are:
- North Baddesley HC
- Park & St Francis Surgery
- Brownhill Surgery
- Parkside Family Practice
- Archers Practice
- Boyatt Wood Surgery
- Fryern Surgery
- Abbeywell Surgery
- Alma Road Surgery
- St Andrews Surgery